WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING PROPOSALS FOR THE 2019 SILC CONGRESS CONFERENCE. LEARN ABOUT THIS YEAR’S SESSIONS AND PRESENTERS BY VISITING THE 2019 CONFERENCE AGENDA PAGE.
This call for workshop proposals offers you an opportunity to share your ideas, knowledge and expertise with your colleagues in the Independent Living movement!
We are looking for different perspectives on how SILCs of different sizes and structures perform the tasks below. The SILC Congress board will choose the participants of each panel. The Committee invites you to submit proposals in any of the following areas:
- Diversifying the SILC Board
- SILCs and Technology
- Youth Engagement in SILCs
- Marketing and Branding SILCs
- Emergency Preparedness and SILCs (would like to see FEMA or Portlight style of agency included in this presentation)
- Innovative programs or strategies being implemented by SILCs